One of Wayne Dyer’s greatest gifts in his 40-some books and thousands of speaking engagements is how he inspired others through his actions and personal stories about his trials and hardships. I love that he always encouraged people to be the best they could be without worrying about being labeled by society.
Here are some of my personal favorites – inspiring quotes that I have written out and posted on my bathroom mirror. Hope you feel the energy!
Quotes by Dr. Wayne Dyer
- “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”
- “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.”
- “When you have the choice between being right and being kind just choose kind.”
- “Practice being the kind of person you wish to attract.”
- “Anything you really want, you can attain, if you really go after it.”
- “You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.”
- “If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles.”
- “You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now.”
- “Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him.”
- “You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.”
On another note…please watch for an email from me in the next few days with the details of an exciting new webinar that I am hosting on September 16th!