Do you have a strategy for when a deep wound like the one I described above this pops up?
As the old saying goes, “it’s not what happens to you, it’s how you handle it.” One option is to continue to do everything the way you have been doing…but what have your results looked like? If they haven’t been very good, it’s time for a new action and a solution. This is your point of power!
Here are some solutions (Emotional 911 Processes) that will help keep you from falling back into old behaviors or from living with a victim mentality:
- Make a conscious choice to recognize “stuff” that triggers you and instead of reacting, go to new habits and solutions.
- Read a prayer that will invoke a new response about the current stressful situation you find yourself in.
- Take a deep breath for at least a count of 10.
- Say out loud: The God within me SEES the God with you.
- Call forward Helpers for insight and harmony from Infinite Intelligence.
- Listen and watch for guidance. Never take action when you’re upset.
- Look for harmony and you will find it.
- Take 30 seconds and close your eyes. Imagine the harmonious win-win outcome you want to manifest.
- Repeat the above three times a day, when you first wake up, in the afternoon, and then before you go to sleep at night.
- Regularly meditate and put yourself in touch with your God Source.
All problems will fall away when you connect to the inner Divine Source. You can fool the world but you cannot fool yourself. Love yourself and make the well-being of your inner life as important as your outer life.
P.S. Please check out my new book, THE MAGIC OF PRAYERS. If you would like an autographed copy of the book for yourself, go to www.milteer.com/prayers, and you will find the book on sale for $4.95. If you or your company might be looking for a unique gift for your patients, customers, or clients The Magic of Prayers is available for bulk orders.