It’s hard to believe another year is coming to a close and in a very short time, we’ll be embarking on a new journey, 2015. One thing I like to do at the end of each year is take some time and evaluate my accomplishments.
For me, as I approach each new year, I feel like it’s important that I’m committed to having the skill of awareness about where my time goes and the progress I am (or am not) making. As an entrepreneur, I have to be accountable to myself.
As we approach 2015, there are some questions you might want to ask yourself, too. And if you’re not happy with the answers, it’s time to make some adjustments in your life.
Here are my Year-End Questions. I encourage you to print these out and take your time answering them. You might even think of a few more to ask yourself to help you get on track for 2015.
- What am I most Proud of Achieving this Year?
- What is BLOCKING Me Mentally Right Now from Being My Best?
- What Specific Results Have I achieved this Year?
- Am I Healthier, Wealthier, and Wiser and More Successful? What Actions Have I taken to Lead Me to these Results?
- Am I Winning, Losing, or Just Holding Ground?
- What Results am I committed to Achieve by the End of the Year? For next year? Write Out Plans in Detail.
- How have I Grown and What have I Learned this year?
- Who am I Most Grateful to?
- Is there any Unfinished Business that Needs to be Tended to in my Life?
- What Habits or Behaviors do I need to Change to Ensure Better Results?
- What is the Key Issue that Inhibits My Ability to Perform at My Best?
- What am I willing to do Differently that will change my Life and Profits?
- If I knew that Everything in my life was going to Work out and I had No Worries about Money—What Would I do Differently?
Here’s to 2015 being your best year yet!
Create a Great Day!
P.S. If you’re looking for the perfect resource to kick of 2015 the Right way, check out My Best-Selling Program, Reinventing Your Life: Success Self-Programming below.
Best-Selling Reinventing Your Life: Success Self-Programming Download
Take charge of YOUR life and get what YOU want. Your brain is like a computer – it can be programmed to achieve specific results.
Unfortunately, many people suffer the effects of negative programming from the past that results in “failure patterns” that seem impossible to break. You can change the way your mind is programmed, and create new patterns that enable you to succeed in any area of your life.
In this high-energy audio program, you will receive eight specific techniques for making it happen. The techniques are as simple as they are powerful – and they can change your life – FOREVER.
2-Audio Download, Only $29.95
Click Here to Order Your Copy Now!
Prefer To have Reinventing Your Life on CD? Click Here
Click Here to Read what Customers have to Say
*This Program has Sold Over A Million Copies*
Last weekend I was at a cocktail party where I met some professionals, which included doctors, attorneys, and CPAs. In our conversations, I was amazed at how many of them seemed offended by the labels of “entrepreneur” and “salesperson”.
It struck me how the labels we put on ourselves can determine how successful we become. Our deepest beliefs can cloud our judgment about our potential in business. I see clearly how these “professionals” who don’t want to be called “salespeople” or “entrepreneurs” are limited in their mindset of what’s possible. Their beliefs are costing them big time in profits because they’re missing out on big opportunities.
No matter what industry we’re in, we want to work on ways to incorporate new mindsets about selling ourselves and our business that will add balance and integrity to our work, increase sales, improve relationships with clients, and improve personal satisfaction and income.
Most of us forget that by supplying our services or products, we are not only supporting ourselves, but are adding value and meaning to the lives of the people we encounter.
Most people have been programmed to be afraid of the sales process and of salespeople. Can you imagine life without salespeople? Can you imagine how much time, energy, and expense it would take if everyone had to do all the research on the products and services they use all by themselves? How drastically different life would be if we didn’t have people to provide information and help us obtain the necessities of life! The entire structure of our society would be very different.
The old standard beliefs we hold about ourselves and about the world of sales must change. Today’s consumers are intelligent, alert, highly selective, and independent in their thinking. To work with today’s consumers it’s imperative that you strive for excellence, integrity, and high ethics. You must be someone that stands out from the competition.
Focus on sales as a means of creating relationships, not just making deals. When you add balance and integrity to your work you will increase your sales, improve your relationships with clients and customers, and improve your personal satisfaction. By adding the integrity dimension to your professional tool box, you can improve your ability to be of service to others as well as your enjoyment of the process of sales.
How do you feel about selling? If you feel good about it, you are on the right track! If you feel negative, you have some serious work ahead of you to change that belief. Everyone is in sales. No matter what your title or profession, anyone who has succeeded at anything is an effective salesperson.
Please make note of how you feel when you are dealing with someone–if it’s negative, be aware: It’s costing you big bucks and it’s time to do something about it.
If your enthusiasm for selling could use a little reenergizing, I invite you to check out my book, Spiritual Power Tools for Successful Selling, now available for Kindle. Find out more below.
Create a Great Day!
Now Available for Kindle: Spiritual Power Tools for Successful Selling. Click Here to Order Your Copy Now!
Did you know that no matter what you do in life, you’re really a salesperson?
It’s true. Anyone who has ever succeeded at anything is an effective salesperson…You sell your knowledge, talents, abilities, experience, point of view, beliefs, values, and enthusiasm every day. In my Spiritual Power Tools for Successful Selling, I show you how to integrate your spiritual self with your business practices for greater integrity, personal balance, improved relationships, improved personal satisfaction, and guaranteed financial rewards.
Designed to appeal to people from all religious affiliations and backgrounds, Spiritual Power Tools for Successful Selling is ideal for those who want to learn why successful selling doesn’t mean selling out your own spiritual principles, values, and morals. When we merge our own spiritual life with our professional career, we add a dimension that not only empowers us, but also adds value and meaning to the lives of all the people we encounter.
Prefer the paperback? Click Here for More Information.
Click Here to Read what Customers have to Say about Spiritual Power Tools for Successful Selling
P.S. Have you already read Spiritual Power Tools for Successful Selling? If so, please take a few minutes to write a review on Amazon for it Here. When you do, please email us at Leemilteeroffice@gmail.com with your Amazon username and we’ll send you a free gift, My report: 18 Secrets to Turn Dreams into Success (a $49 Value). Click Here to Write a Review Now! (Thank you!!)
Hi from Carly, the Holiday Elf-
I bet you’re spending a lot of time and effort on your holiday plans and shopping for everyone else right now, right? How about a little gift for yourself? (Hey, you deserve a gift, too)….
Sometimes when Lee’s really busy (like right now), I like to take the opportunity to offer you great deals on things that don’t normally go on sale or offers that are so ridiculous, Lee wouldn’t normally approve them…
Check out this week’s One-Chance-only, Lee’s really busy so I’m Giving Away the House Special: 10% off ALL Digital Programs, INCLUDING ones that are ALREADY on sale… We don’t ever offer discounts on Digital products, but now is your chance! No Minimum Order, the coupon can be combined with other offers.
The Offer Includes:
The already-on-sale Secrets of Implementation: Interviews with Top Millionaire Entrepreneurs Download… this is a Must-Have for ANY Entrepreneur. Lee picked the brains of 8 super-successful entrepreneurs to find out their best implementation strategies.
Lee’s Top-Selling, World-Renowned Overcoming Unproductive Behaviors Program, which is the PERFECT gift to yourself if you’re looking to avoid those few extra holiday pounds or are trying to be more productive, or really if you want to get rid of ANY behavior or bad habit that holds you back. The great thing about this program is it gives you LIFE-LONG strategies that you can apply to ANY habit from this point forward…
My Personal favorite program, Reinventing Your Life: Success Self-Programming. I think this program should go for way more than it does…the strategies Lee gives in this two audio download will help you take charge and change your life forever…no joke. It’s the first thing Lee gave me when I started working here almost 8 years ago, and my life has done nothing but improved ever since…because I use these strategies….
…and Many More Programs…
Simply enter the coupon code digital at checkout to receive your 10% off! It’s THAT simple!
Click Here to Browse all of the Downloads
Don’t wait! This sale is good for this week only!
As many of you know, I’ve just finished moving into my dream home, which we’ve been building for the last couple of years. As I was unpacking this past weekend, I came across this picture of me and Dan Kennedy at Disney World a couple years ago. We had such a fun time on this trip, which was a much-needed vacation for us both. If you don’t know who Dan is, he’s known as the ultra-successful Millionaire Maker and more importantly to me, my best friend. Looking at this picture made me think about how important it is for us to associate with quality people and reminded me of something I came across as I was doing research for my new book. It’s often contributed to Colin Powell, but it’s not completely clear who the author is. Regardless, the message is one worth sharing:
The Company You Keep
It Is Better To Be Alone, Than In The Wrong Company. Tell me who your best friends are, and I will tell you who you are. If you run with wolves, you will learn how to howl. But, if you associate with eagles, you will learn how to soar to great heights. “A mirror reflects a man’s face, but what he is really like is shown by the kind of friends he chooses.” The simple but true fact of life is that you become like those with whom you closely associate – for the good and the bad.
The less you associate with some people, the more your life will improve. Any time you tolerate mediocrity in others, it increases your mediocrity. An important attribute in successful people is their impatience with negative thinking and negative acting people. As you grow, your associates will change. Some of your friends will not want you to go on. They will want you to stay where they are. Friends that don’t help you climb will want you to crawl. Your friends will stretch your vision or choke your dream. Those that don’t increase you will eventually decrease you.
- Never receive counsel from unproductive people.
- Never discuss your problems with someone incapable of contributing to the solution, because those who never succeed themselves are always first to tell you how.
- Not everyone has a right to speak into your life.
- You are certain to get the worst of the bargain when you exchange ideas with the wrong person.
- Don’t follow anyone who’s not going anywhere. With some people you spend an evening; With others you invest it.
- Be careful where you stop to inquire for directions along the road of life.
- Wise is the person who fortifies his life with the right friendships.
Take a moment and evaluate who you’re spending your time with. Are there people in your life who you know you should associate with a little less? Others you should spend more time with? Choose friends who will strech your vision!
Create a Great Day!
Thanksgiving is this week, which is not only a time for showing our gratitude but also for family, fun, food, and football! Thanksgiving also signifies kicking the holidays into full gear, along with which comes a massive amount of stress for most of us. Many of us rush around in an overwhelmed panic trying to cross everything off our lists and get the perfect holiday gifts for our loved ones. I’d like to share some tips with you for when you’re feeling overwhelmed this holiday season:
1. Much of the stress we feel is a result of our own thoughts, so if we can think ourselves into a stressful state, we can think ourselves into relaxation. Some Declarations that are helpful are: “I am now calm and cool under all circumstances; I am in control of my life; I now can let go and relax; I am in control of all my thoughts and actions; I am very effective and efficient in stressful situations. I love and honor myself; I have a positive attitude that I can handle myself in all situations.” Take the time to listen to an emotionally rewarding and uplifting CD program that reminds you of your personal power. Exercise is also another positive way to change your mood and it has long-term benefits.
2. Try to get to a place where you can be alone. Imagine yourself in your favorite place or a quiet, peaceful location such as in a forest, on the top of a mountain or by the waterfront — a mental Shangri-la. The University of Delaware has done studies proving that imagining a quiet natural scene in your mind will significantly reduce your stress.
3. Another way to gain control over your emotions is to simply breathe deeply several times. When your heart is beating too fast because of anxious feelings, controlled breathing slows your heart and allows you to feel in control again. Breathing is also an effective form of muscle relaxation.
4. Give yourself permission to have some positive personal rewards; anything that empowers you to feel like you are special! Always keep in mind that bad days don’t last. Empower yourself not to let your state of mind control you — you always control your emotions with your thoughts. Remember to love yourself.
5. One of the great things to do in life when dealing with stress is to look forward to the future and what wonderful adventures you can experience and create for yourself and your family.
6. Be Grateful for what is good in your life right now. There is nothing like Gratitude to remind you that no matter how stressful your day is right now, you still have positive things in your life. The more we focus on what is good in our life, the less time we have to focus on what we are unhappy about. The truth is, no matter how bad your day is, someone else in the world would look at you as being lucky.
We must realize that the way to being happy is to look for what is good in our life. The universal truth of life is this: What you focus on expands. Be conscious enough to focus on the blessings you have in life.
Blessings to you,